Statistics for Earning Online
[quads id=2] There are countless excellent reasons to be interested in earning money online and it is no exaggeration to say that this is a decision that can change your entire life. Earning online is appealing first and foremost to many people for the freedom that it affords them. If you can start earning online, then it essentially means that you can work from anywhere in the world.
For some people this then means working from home which is a great way to have a much more relaxed lifestyle. Imagine if you had no commute, if you could pick and choose your working hours, or if you could work in bed when the mood took you? Others will be more ambitious with their ability to work from home and will instead use it as a way to travel the world as a ‘digital nomad’.
Why Should You Start Earning Online?
If you have online business models that work, then you can begin earning online anywhere in the world as long as you have a laptop and an internet connection. Why not see the world and have some amazing experiences along the way? This opens up a whole new concept called ‘lifestyle design’. Lifestyle design means deciding what kind of life you would like to live and then coming up with a career plan to fit that lifestyle – rather than falling into a job and then being forced to change your life around that.
It’s not just the lack of commute that makes working online ‘more free’ though either. Many online business models have the distinct advantage of being forms of ‘passive’ income. What this means is that you can earn money even while you’re sleeping or relaxing with friends. Ultimately, if you are very smart with your online business model, you can end up generating massive income while spending very little time actually working!
There are other massive benefits to earning online. For example, earning money through an online business model essentially means that you’re running your own business and that is a highly rewarding and satisfying experience. You can to do something you really care about and be your own boss with your own company name, your own logo and your own mission statement.
Then there’s the fact that you can potentially earn much more online. Most of the best online business models are highly scalable and have very little overheads. With you being the sole earner and possibly even the sole employee to begin with, you can generate a massive amount of money and progress much more quickly than you would do by climbing the corporate ladder in a traditional manner.
But perhaps that all sounds a bit like a pipe dream? Maybe you don’t think you have what it takes to be a successful internet marketer, website owner or app developer? Actually, it turns out that this type of business is more common than you think. And it’s becoming much more common too. In all likelihood, these online business models are a glimpse into the future.
One day, we may find that very few of us end up working in stuffy, corporate environments. To demonstrate just how possible this is today, read on to see some rather impressive statistics regarding online business.
Statistics About Online Earning
- 8% of affiliate marketers earn $50K-$100K
- 12% of affiliate marketers earn over $100K
- Many affiliate products offer up to 75% commission!
- Over one third of businesses are introducing a ‘digital transformation program’ buying into the promise of earning money online
- Another third have already put such a program in place!
- In 2015, content marketing generating 3 times as many leads for businesses as traditional marketing
- 73% of B2B organizations use video marketing
- 78% of companies have dedicated social media departments
- 91% of all consumers check their e-mail daily
- 66% of US customers over 15 have purchased a product via an email ad campaign
- Email advertising has a ROI of 4,300%!
- One in five Americans now work from home (thanks to the internet)
- That totals 53 million freelance Americans
- 54% of marketers believe SEO will be more in demand
- 96% of marketers rely on search engine optimization
- Ironically, search engine optimization is the most popular search term on Google relating to marketing
- Search ads accounted for $9.1 billion of advertising spend during the first half of 2017
I could go on and on!
So the point is, earning online is indeed something that is trending and that people and businesses are doing every year. It’s not as rare or unusual earning online now – it’s something that over 50 million Americans are doing everyday!
As you’ll see there are countless different methods you can use to earn money online and many of them are incredibly simple and don’t require any upfront investments. That is to say, if you’re so inclined, you can go start earning online this evening. And that’s another exciting thing to consider. Earning online is something that you can do on top of your current job.
This doesn’t have to mean taking the frightening step of giving up your current job and putting all of your eggs in one basket. You can start earning online today and leave your job once you’re making a stable income and you decide it is safe and sensible to do so. Or you can carry on running a ‘side business’ on top of your current career indefinitely and potentially double, triple or quadruple your income! Awesome…Isn’t It..!!!!